Research about VirtaPay

289 replies to this topic

#121 Shegson12345

Shegson12345

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:17 AM

@prince, pls help me out, i want to pay 4 my premium membership, but clickbank is not supporting country, how do i do? Hlp pls.

virtapay forum

#122 Prince

Prince

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 175 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:09 PM

VIRTAPAY is fast becoming the next Biggest thing in the World, by the Alexa chart (14/10/2012) VIRTAPAY is at #1,459
Virtapay moved 3 down within the past 24 hours............................

It won't be long when I will come to post here that Virtapay is the LEADING and LARGEST Payment Processor in the world.

#123 Prince

Prince

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 175 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:40 PM

VIRTAPAY is fast becoming the next Biggest thing in the World, by the Alexa chart (15/10/2012), VIRTAPAY is at #1,452 and still growing. Another 7 websites down below Virtapay in less than 24 hours.................................

It won't be long when I will come to post here that Virtapay is the LEADING and LARGEST Payment Processor in the world

#124 gsp200

gsp200

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:57 PM

prince what about those thieves who are making fake accounts and have accumulated millions of dollars and selling it a very cheap rate. will virtapay kick them out? They should not be allowed to exchange currency. They are the dirtiest people on internet with very bad disease of scamming. Medical science dont have any anti scam injection for these people?

#125 Prince

Prince

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 175 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:21 PM

VIRTAPAY is fast becoming the next Biggest thing in the World, by the Alexa chart (16/10/2012), VIRTAPAY is at #1,453 and still growing. 1 websites up above Virtapay in less than 24 hours.................................

It won't be long when I will come to post here that Virtapay is the LEADING and LARGEST Payment Processor in the world

View Postgsp200, on 16 October 2012 - 04:57 PM, said:

prince what about those thieves who are making fake accounts and have accumulated millions of dollars and selling it a very cheap rate. will virtapay kick them out? They should not be allowed to exchange currency. They are the dirtiest people on internet with very bad disease of scamming. Medical science dont have any anti scam injection for these people?

Nice Question, I will like to break this into pieces.

These Thieves are like bacteria in yeast that are added to bread to help make is swell but in the end putting in an oven to apply heat and make bread edible for us to eat.

These thieves and scammers help the growth of Virtapay............ Why do I say this? Those people help Virtapay to develop to this blasting state that Virtapay is today. These scammers (which is clear if you go to the buy page on Virtapay) created many fake accounts and used that to back themselves (votes) with their fake virtapay converters but their hits to virtapay website also made virtapay move up the Alexa Chart faster than many of the Payment Processor already in the world. In the end, they have to be putting in the oven to apply heat and that's why Premium membership is here so that those of us who are Real can come up to say this is me and I'm Real by spending as little $17 with 2 banking system which has high security (Clickbank and Paypal). Virtapay is paying VP$20 to early bird users who are helping the system to develop into the best Payment System ever created so that $17 has already been paid to every member already but since we are not exchanging Virtapay now, many of us (early bird) are skeptic and thinking they might lose.

Q: What will it gain an early bird to accumulate huge amount of Virtapay and yet be counted us one of the thieves?
A: Nothing.

If anyone is really for Real and not a scammer, then I don't see verification to be a big deal. One day, Virtapay will eliminate all those scammers before the money will be open to the Independent Currency Exchangers who I believe will only work with verified early birds

NB: Medical Science can't find any anti scam injection because they are Site boosters.

#126 gsp200

gsp200

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:52 AM

nice said prince.

well virtapay rank is now 1453  i.e today..
There is fluctuation in the rank of virtapay.
Hope virtapay will fast rise up in ranking after the next virtapay blog.
one of my relative has also joined as premium member...
i hope premium members are growing day by day.

#127 Luc

Luc

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 243 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:49 PM

Premium Membership Target (4.8% complete)
May be only 0,2%? and VP restart

#128 Tamasi90

Tamasi90

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:07 PM

Restart???

#129 Prince

Prince

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 175 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:10 PM

VIRTAPAY is fast becoming the next Biggest thing in the World, by the Alexa chart (18/10/2012), VIRTAPAY is at #1,469 and still growing. 16 websites up above Virtapay in less than 48 hours.................................

#130 Prince

Prince

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 175 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:30 PM

VIRTAPAY is fast becoming the next Biggest thing in the World, by the Alexa chart (19/10/2012), VIRTAPAY is at #1,470 and still growing. 1 websites up above Virtapay in less than 24 hours.................................

#131 Prince

Prince

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 175 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 11:38 AM

VIRTAPAY is fast becoming the next Biggest thing in the World, by the Alexa chart (20/10/2012), VIRTAPAY is at #1,469 and still growing. 1 websites down below Virtapay in less than 24 hours.................................

I'm see a growth in virtapay which is starting........... I have already felt a great value in Virtapay Currency and now the grow coming up.......... let's wait for the blog post coming next.

#132 Tamasi90

Tamasi90

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:09 AM

The real exchange market pleace real page? / VP Exchange Market

#133 choppereye

choppereye

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  • LocationPakistan

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:03 AM

Hi!
  Let see when virtapay restarts... may be Luc is right!

regards,

Virtapay Premium Member ID: choppereye
Virtapay Forum Member ID: choppereye

#134 macus

macus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:44 PM

When does the VP again?
It would be nice to move on now, because I sleep, I did not lose no membership, because I do not believe in it because it smells like a scam Virtapay the whole thing.
Deny someone who knows when to start the whole page!

Macus

#135 bigfranchaise

bigfranchaise

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:00 PM

WARNING!!!:::  If you know you cant make a correct sentence, please dont post on this thread!... How can your fellow forum members know what you are wording about when reading out your post sounds worse than a mixtape?

#136 Prince

Prince

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 175 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:10 PM

VIRTAPAY is fast becoming the next Biggest thing in the World, by the Alexa chart (22/10/2012), VIRTAPAY is at #1,471 and still growing. 2 websites up above Virtapay in less than 48 hours.................................

It won't be long when I will come to post here that Virtapay is the LEADING and LARGEST Payment Processor in the world.

@Bigfranchaise, "Let the Sleeping Dogs lie"

Has anyone noticed that Jeff Bezos is now having a net worth of 23.2 Billionaires Dollars ??
Yes, it's a fact that Jeff Bezos the CEO (owner) of Amazon.com is now having a net worth of 23.2 Billionaires. Wow!!!

That is by the way.

I don't know if anyone has realized the speed at which Virtapay Premium is going up. I have started to post on other Forums to make others see what is going on with Virtapay since I have advised everyone on here already. Study the Chart very well before I make a post about it.................. The structure of the rise of Virtapay Premium membership.

#137 Prince

Prince

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 175 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:43 PM

VIRTAPAY is fast becoming the next Biggest thing in the World, by the Alexa chart (23/10/2012), VIRTAPAY is at #1,476 and still growing. 5 websites up above Virtapay in less than 24 hours.................................

Do you want more????   I know you will say YES

For some reason only know to me... and one person on this forum, I have been asked not bring too much on the public forum so you will have to understand my reason for not bringing to much nowadays. It's been long so I will add one here.

Check this one.

Server Type:   Apache
IP Address: 107.20.154.46
ASN: AS14618
IP Location: Posted Image - Virginia - Ashburn - Amazon.com Inc.
Response Code: 200
Domain Status: Registered And Active Website

ICANN Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
Created: 1996-07-17
Expires: 2018-07-16   Backorder Now
Updated: 2012-04-04
Registrar Status:   clientTransferProhibited

OrgName: Amazon.com, Inc.
OrgId:   AMAZO-4
Address: Amazon Web Services, Elastic Compute Cloud, EC2

Resolve Host: ec2-107-20-154-46.compute-1.amazonaws.com

YOU WILL HAVE TO GUESS THIS ONE...............
Clue: It is one of the BIGGEST and MOST RESPECTED Website on the internet and it's known by majority of us here. They are Certified and Verified and we all Trust them since they have a Very Good Reputation over the time............Thinking????

Virtapay still maintain their IP on their dedicated Server at

Server Type: nginx
IP Address: 23.23.249.185
ASN: AS14618
IP Location: Posted Image - Virginia - Ashburn - Amazon.com Inc.
Response Code: 200
Domain Status: Registered And Active Website

OrgName: Amazon.com, Inc.
OrgId:   AMAZO-4
Address: Amazon Web Services, Elastic Compute Cloud, EC2

Resolve Host: ec2-23-23-249-185.compute-1.amazonaws.com

Impressive.......... running their website Virtapay (Payment Processor) on the same Server on the same Static IP for this long....... I salute Virtapay....... the I.T guys here will understand what I mean by the respect I give to Virtapay............If you don't understand take it this Virtapay is not going anywhere so become a Premium Member before it's too late. The Premium members are now accelerating at a speed I haven't seen in a long time.
Thanks.

#138 gcoffie7

gcoffie7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationGhana

Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:49 AM

thats nice bro, i can see the vision of virtapay is great.

#139 Prince

Prince

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 175 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:47 PM

VIRTAPAY is fast becoming the next Biggest thing in the World, by the Alexa chart (24/10/2012), VIRTAPAY is at #1,476 and still growing. Virtapay has maintained it's Position on the Alexa. No website up or down Virtapay in less than 24 hours.................................

#140 Prince

Prince

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 175 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 12:00 AM

VIRTAPAY is fast becoming the next Biggest thing in the World, by the Alexa chart (26/10/2012), VIRTAPAY is at #1,495 and still growing. 19 websites up above Virtapay in less than 48 hours.................................

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users