#2 gcoffie7

gcoffie7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationGhana

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:49 PM

Well be careful with Scammers around posing to be ex changers because they knew VirtaPay is a legitimate company and will keep their promises.  With your answer VirtaPay said, they will update us about the merchant on their blog. I would also advise you to join the ad sharing if you've not yet joined. Joining it will eliminate those who created multiple VP Accounts. Join Ad sharing and start making quick money into your Clickbank account.................

#3 Shegson12345

Shegson12345

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:23 AM

Clickbank does not support nigeria, any other option to pay for ad shearing? Pls some one help me.

#4 carechoji

carechoji

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 07:18 AM

View PostShegson12345, on 07 June 2012 - 05:23 AM, said:

Clickbank does not support nigeria, any other option to pay for ad shearing? Pls some one help me.

There are ways that you can have a clickbank account. go to www.gurusforum.com and see what they have there.

#5 fdr01

fdr01

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:51 PM

Me too, where to invest?

#6 abird

abird

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 11:32 AM

Yes in real life we get money and we may spend on differtn things but Virtapay money we may spend only on limited and not profitable.

#7 vinson

vinson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:06 PM

Hey everybody it is very early in the life of virtapay, we have to have patience and help build the value of this currency , we can do this by activly marketing virtapay, getting a premium account, and doing as much as possible with the currency itself the more we use it the more it will be accepted......have faith in the future you are in on the ground floor of future greatness, I just feel it in my bones. sit tight and save as much as possible.

#8 shegx

shegx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 11:46 AM

i expect a post on VP investment not other please

#9 raosrinivasr

raosrinivasr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:30 PM

Dear All:

Currently there r 3 websites which r related to vp investment

1.www.virtapaybank.com
2.www.vp-bank.com
3.www.legonnotice.com

The first two really pay the returns and the third investment website-I have to wait a little time and have to post it here.

Thanks
Regards
Rao

#10 SBDGP

SBDGP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationINDIA

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:55 PM

SIR,
I HAVE A GREAT SUGGESTION FOR VIRTAPAY.IF VIRTAPAY ADMIN WANTS DAILY HITS FROM FREE MEMBERS FOR EVER,THEN THEY HAVE TO UTILISE A TRICK.AFTER VIRTAPAY LAUNCH THEY HAVE TO DISABLE THE SEND BUTTON  FOR FREE MEMBERS AND IF ANY EXCHANGE AND WITHDRAW BUTTON COMES IN FUTURE THEY HAVE ALSO TO BE DISABLE IT.THE BUY BUTTON FOR FREE MEMBERS ALSO TO BE DISABLED.THEY CAN ONLY GET THE DAILY LOGIN BONUS.BUT CANNOT TOUCH THAT MONEY UNTIL UPGRADED.THEY CAN ONLY VIEW THEIR ACCOUNT BALANCE.THE PREMIUM MEMBERS CAN ONLY EXCHANGE AND WILL GET THE DEBIT CARD WITH DAILY LOGIN BONUS OF $100 FACILITY.THE FREE MEMBERS WILL GET $20 DAILY LOGIN BONUS AS USUAL.THE WILL GET THEIR SEND,BUY,EXCHANGE ,WITHDRAW BUTTON ENABLE IF UPGRADED.THIS IS THE ONLY SOLUTION IF VIRTAPAY WANTS TO CONTINUE TO GET THE DAILY HITS CASHCOW.I THINK VIRTAPAY ADMIN WILL APPRECIATE THIS SUGGESTION.THANKS.
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
SUMAN BHATTACHARJEE.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users