#1 Mousetraptraffic

Mousetraptraffic

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 229 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:40 AM

HI,

I have recently acquired the domain VIRTAPAYMALL.COM, on a paid hosting account.

A MALL is basically a collection of shops assembled in one building.

Here's the idea - if you would like  to open a shop in the VIRTAPAYMALL contact me. I will work with you to develop your own shop and will provide hosting for it on http://VIRTAPAYMALL.COM !

When your shop is up and running, you will pay me some monthly amount (in VirtaPay dollars of course!) for the rent of the MALL space.

If you're interested, just reply to this topic.

One word of warning though: there is going to be a lot of work to be done to get your own shop.

I will provide the programming and the hosting but YOU must provide (and maintain)  the content!

This is a tirekicker free zone :-)

John Moles

virtapay forum

#2 eleazer

eleazer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • LocationNigeria

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:59 PM

what are the products to be sold on the mall? Will the rentage covers subsequent hosting of the mall?.

#3 Mousetraptraffic

Mousetraptraffic

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 229 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 23 July 2012 - 03:10 PM

View Posteleazer, on 23 July 2012 - 12:59 PM, said:

what are the products to be sold on the mall? Will the rentage covers subsequent hosting of the mall?.
The products are determined by the ShopKeepers - ANYTHING can be sold ! The "rent" for the shop will be based on the number of transactions. If you don't make any sales, you pay a nominal rent of VP$500 / month. For every sale that is conducted through the VirtaPayMall Virtapay Checkout Facility a 5% fee will be charged.So far, 8 people have applied to be a ShopKeeper. The VirtaPayMall program is currently under construction.John

#4 eleazer

eleazer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • LocationNigeria

Posted 28 July 2012 - 05:49 PM

this will definitely facilitate the growth, acceptability and value of VP. Hope it work out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users