4 replies to this topic

#1 nopremium

nopremium

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 06:50 PM

It's just US$17!

Yes it's just 17US .. so, needed 100.000 premium members it would be 1.7 million US from Virtapay premium members. WHY members have to buy something? Should be quite clear, 'some one' want to make some money from VP users.

Ad Sharing should not be in connection to anything as just few will get that 'just US$17' back from ads on site, ever. People behind VP surely make some nice money with it.

VP didn't post anything in many months! What a heck, why not?

It seems the only think there is wanted is that members pay to activate for them self totally unnecessary 'ad sharing'.

As long as Ad Sharing is somewhat must, VP will never get to the markets, period.

virtapay forum

#2 fdr01

fdr01

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 07:16 PM

100000 premium members = $17000000 USD !
  That is virtapay objective. It's very lucrative. And for client promotors, nothing!
They do not even have a grain of pity for customers work for them since three years. Why wait 100000 premium before testing debit card?

#3 abird

abird

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:49 AM

half of them will go to ClickBank and half may be used to develop payment processor and
also when you pay with credit card you a valid and real
virtapay did not make security check and validation and now trying to solve this problem

it's ok when company adapt to market and customers
I support virtapay and pay ad sharing

#4 Luc

Luc

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 243 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:41 AM

I think that We are on Right path and less then 2 months till September. VirtaPay will find out how to get to US, Clients. 534652_Coast - 300x250

#5 Live5

Live5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 03:54 PM

View Postabird, on 10 July 2012 - 02:49 AM, said:

half of them will go to ClickBank and half may be used to develop payment processor and
also when you pay with credit card you a valid and real
virtapay did not make security check and validation and now trying to solve this problem

it's ok when company adapt to market and customers
I support virtapay and pay ad sharing
No, this is wrong, how can virtapay be depending on members contribution to develop their program.
Running a payment processor is not a child's play, If they know they are not capable of funding the
program, they shouldn't have venture into it. Presently they've profited from users through ad
sharing and premium membership, while members are yet to benefit from it.
The concerns should be, When will members get to benefits from this as well?
I present to y'all the NEXT BIG THING on the net.

For your best deals ever online and free shipping to your address go here; idealsmarter
For all your most valuable and expensive e books for free downloads go here;   eeboox.com
For all your internet favorites, games news deals chatting and meeting friends and lots more all this under one homepage then go here myperfectinternet
Try out your luck here with just a click you could win some amazing prizes like a camera, I phone, and over $3500 jackpot every 15minute
with just a single click go check it out yourself here; prizemania
How about another revolution in shopping @ shobbit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users